Chinese (Mandarin) Bilingual provides students with opportunities to acquire and maintain language skills in both Chinese (Mandarin) and English. Here is a link providing more information.
Pre-Advanced Placement ("Pre-AP") is developed and designed to enhance educational opportunities for Rosslyn School students (more information here). It is also an internationally recognized program that provides junior high students with academically rigorous programming. Many students have the characteristics and profile to be Pre-AP learners, including:
- Being at grade level when starting the program
- The ability to learn independently
- The willingness to seek out and respond well to academic challenges
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
- The commitment to attend school regularly and punctually
- The desire to do the work of a rigorous program beyond school hours
- Working within school and classroom behavioral norms and the desire to be involved in leadership roles
- Most importantly, the desire to excel!
Please contact Mr. Pablo Rossi, our assistant principal, at 780.453.1576 to receive more information regarding applying and enrolling in this class. Click the desired link for a printable application to Rosslyn's Pre-Academic Placement Program: